To Read With Care

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Dear, there is a place that in dreams I visit,
Laced with the threads of your smile.
Living there I know no sorrow,
Living there I am surrounded by your name.
Could waking reality hold this bliss?

Let me linger here,
Let me bask in the sunshine of your eyes,
Though the dream may be endless,
Then I’ll nestle in the utter warmth of you.

There is a secret name hidden in the poem to find it the reader must take the first letter for the first verse, the second letter from the second verse and so on. Restart the process at the second paragraph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suena interesante, no tenes trabajos en castellano??

WickyGrl said...

Si tengo en castellano anonimo... posteare mas en castellano pronto.

Anonymous said...

Mi nombre es Victor Anonimo, pasare por tu blogg para chequear de vez en cuando ...chau